I went through all the patterned cardstock that has been kicking around for too long, cutting the big pieces into bodies with legs and the small pieces into arms. Then I realized the skull from my vanitas invite is a good size, so I printed off a whole bunch and cut them out too. I used two-sided tape to stick them together. Lots of fun!
I've mailed most of them out, including a set of twenty for Circulaire 132.
After seeing my little leaves, a neighbour asked if I could make her a whole lot of tiny leaves to use as price tags. She creates amazing macramé plant holders (I'll take photos this summer).
I used my styro-print technique, this time carving three leaves to make printing easier and expedient. Once the prints dried, I trimmed them, approx. ¾" x 1½", then used a large needle to make a hole and thread the hemp twine through. Love the earthy colours.